Info for incoming Erasmus students
The courses are offered in two teachig periods: first semester (mid September to mid December, exams January-Februrary) and second semester (March to May, exams June-July).
In the following we report a list of courses of academic year 2019/20 that are suitable for foreign students. Notes:
- All the courses are at the second year of the degree program.
- Each course has a link to a syllabus: even if the syllabus does not refer to next academic year, it remains unchanged - with the same teacher(s) - unless explicitly noted. If a syllabus is empty, please contact the Director of the degree program (see below).
- The teaching language is English, except where noted; for courses in Italian, the lessons are in Italian, while the material (slides, excercises etc.) is in English (and the teacher can communicate in English with Erasmus students).
- Before defining the learning agreement it is strongly suggested to contact the Director of the degree program Prof. Leonardo Grilli (email: leonardo.grilli(AT)unifi.it).
Courses of academic year 2019/20 - first semester:
- BAYESIAN STATISTICAL INFERENCE (in Italian)
- STATISTICS FOR SPATIAL DATA
- MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS AND STATISTICAL LEARNING
- SAMPLING THEORY
- METHODS AND TOOLS FOR OFFICIAL STATISTICS
Courses of academic year 2019/20 - second semester: